This is my sugar space.
The world is not a lonely place.
Twilight

Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga is an int'l bestseller. I've read the book - Twilight. It's not as bad as I thought. I used to dislike this whole Twilight thing. I wondered why people go gaga for this and that vampire-boy.

The first thought that entered my mind was, "Anong natutunan ko?"
Ayon na, ang sagot ko, "Wala." Another disappointment. What a waste of time!

It's about Bella, a typical girl and a transferee to a new school, and the vampire-boy. He's sweet - Edward Cullen. Everybody, the readers, liked/likes him. Edwards struggles because he can smell Bella blood. Bella risks her life just to be with him - though she appeared kind'a stupid.

But this book (Sorry but) wasted my time. But at least, I realized it earlier than others did. Well, maybe it's only for entertaining. I believe that the most important thing in reading is learning. Ohh.
Maybe Stephenie thought that we all need a break from all the perfect fairytale stories - she's right, then.


The film, though fanatics are usually disappointed, is a way better than the book. The director and producers brought out the best. Good casting and interesting plot. They know where to cut and where to add good stuffs. I liked the movie than the book.

Labels: , , , ,

|6 Comments |
Posted on Wednesday, May 12, 2010 at 12:12 PM.