This is my sugar space.
The world is not a lonely place.
3-day Holiday

Finally, nakapag-post na ulit. Update about my life ? This weekend is really memorable. Yihaa! My birthday. The Outing. Mom's day today.


May 7, Friday - This is my day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEE. Had some visitors come - my friends, and watched Lovely Bones with them. The kulitans are really memorable to me. We more like sisters na kasi. Though something not-so-good happened, happy parin ako.

May 8, Saturday - Outing with my USAP Family. USAP is a political party in our school. We went to Fisher's Farm, Cavite but they're full so we went to Double V nalang. Enjoyed it. BTW, I hate superChlorine pools. Ugh, hurts the eyes.

"Oh, and one thing ." Carmen rolled back onto her other side, facing her mom. "I want you to be happy."

- from the Second Summer of the Sisterhood

May 9, Mom's day - No special thing happened. Well, like usual Sundays, Mama and the chores are meeting this day. I love my mom. She has the patience.

Labels: , , , , ,

|0 Comments |
Posted on Saturday, May 8, 2010 at 7:27 PM.