This is my sugar space.
The world is not a lonely place.
Spy Next Door

This is my first Jackie Chan film, a family-comedy film. Jackie Chan AKA Bob Ho is a CIA Spy. Some action or more action - kung fu and other martial arts, I expected. In this "Spy" movie, he wanna leave his job and marry his girlfriend, Gillian. Nobody knows he's a spy, even his girlfriend. Gillian's children (Ian, Farren, and Nora) don't want their mommy to marry Bob. Well, at least Nora, the youngest, likes Bob. Nora is my favorite. Aside from being sooooo cute, she loves pink too. Mixture of laughter, and some tears. It's a sweet film - well, sweet in the family part. I like films like this, another is The Pacifier, that revolves around family to laughter and some action.

Labels: ,

|1 Comments |
Posted on Thursday, May 6, 2010 at 9:51 AM.