This is my sugar space.
The world is not a lonely place.
Goodbye
Say goodbye to summer and hello school. Ugh, I'll miss summer sunshine. I'll miss the very hot weather and the annoying feeling. Will miss jogging with my parents every Sunday morning. Will me reading fiction books with all my heart and time. I'll miss everything.

Let's list down my goals for this coming school year.
  1. Save money - Oh please, Ella. Learn to save money and stop being MALUHO ! ;)
  2. Study hard - Take this more seriously.
  3. Enjoy your last year in High School/PCS - Oh yes, I better should.
  4. Avoid the nostalgic feeling - It'll make you sad.
  5. Avoid doodling during class. Haha.
  6. Learn to love (or just like) MATH and Physics.
  7. Thank God for another great year.

Labels: , ,

|6 Comments |
Posted on Tuesday, May 25, 2010 at 4:54 AM.